Friday, March 21, 2008

Wolves, More Wolves!

Introducing Gladiatus Online RPG Game

I have a pet wolf in one game.

In another, I am battling a wolf in a faraway cave!

Gladiatus is another online role-play game that works in your browser. I've been testing the game out for a couple of weeks and like it quite a bit. I'll stick with this one and try to build my character over time. I've just gotten to level 3 and I took on a challenge to go to the caves and battle a wild wolf!

I'm "recruiting" GLADIATORS as well.

If you'd like to be a Gladiatus Gladiator, here's the link:

Are You a Good Gladiator? Find out at Gladiatus Online RPG

See you there!

P.S.

* A Tip - when you start as a Gladiator, get into the forum for the "Beginner's Guide" RIGHT AWAY. Don't make the most common mistakes when you first start. The game isn't terribly forgiving, so you don't want to cost your character heavy point loss by avoidable mistakes at the very start.

This guide is really straightforward and will only take you about 15 minutes to read if you're an average reader!

Good Luck, Gladiator!

Introducing Gladiatus Online RPG Game

No comments: