Friday, March 28, 2008

Adverbux Has a Paid Arcade

Meteorman at a Paid Arcade Online

Hey, I tracked down a place to play METEORMAN!

That game was big well over a decade ago - probably more like 2 decades ago.

I get paid when I play Meteorman over at ADVERBUX now. Excellent surprise.

I was just wondering where in the heck I could find that game, so I did a search online through Google Search engine. Some results that turned up took me to a place called 'addicting arcade' and I realized that these games were already connected with a program I joined a little while ago! I joined ADVERBUX a while ago to make some money online. I totally overlooked the arcade part of the program for a couple of weeks.

I searched inside my ADVERBUX members area, into the paid arcade pages and sure enough, Meteorman was there! So now, if I get a reasonable score (there are minimum scores that you have to acquire in order to submit your score for cash), I get paid for each attempt to get Meteorman to higher and tougher levels.

This online version of Meteorman is fairly difficult, in general, but the minimum score to submit and earn is really easy to get to.

Check out the paid arcade section - there are probably other games, oldies-but-goodies that you haven't seen in a while.

I'm going to check out the othello game next time I log in.

I hope you'll check out the games, soon, too - and try

Meteorman at a Paid Arcade Online

No comments: