Friday, March 21, 2008

Advancing To a New Age

Advancing a Level at Human Age:

Tomorrow, I should advance to the next age of civilization on Human Age.

*crossing fingers*

I'm not sure how things work because this is the first time I'll advance since starting in the game, but hopefully the game allows me to keep the items I have acquired. I have a pretty nice hut now and worked hard to gain items for my hut in the game.

Someone still ROBBED ME last week grrrrrrr, however, I lost some kneecaps/cash but retained all important articles, so the dirty little robber didn't get away with much.

Anyhow - off to make sure my wolf is well fed, and I'm just waiting for the flip of the clock into tomorrow. Then I can find out what the next stage of the game is like, and how advancing a level works with my character, pet, and belongings!

Advancing a Level at Human Age

No comments: