Friday, March 28, 2008

Age 2 Human Age - The Celts

The Celts Level 2 Human Age

Hey my hair is orange in level 2! I'm a red-headed Celt!

This age is taking much getting used to.

I lost everything I had from the first level - Except my trusty wolf pet *whew*

I haven't gotten the hang of the jobs in level 2 yet, but I'm working on it. Luckily, the Druids are around in level 2, just like they were in level 1 and if you visit them, they will give you food while you're saving up 'troutheads.' Troutheads are the currency in level two, and if you get there, you'll be in a fishing village, so almost all the jobs are fishing-related. There are other 'tasks,' too. I am not a very good fisherwoman yet, so I go on 'sweeping' excursions and get paid 8 units by doing that. Or, I gather raw materials for making things and then get set to work on the task that I want to accomplish.

There are a lot more things to do and accomplish in the 2nd age, but I'm keeping on top of it.

Here's the list of things that have to be accomplished in order to advance again to another level:

* Know how to live in a community.
* Discover woodworking.
* Know how to tame animals.
* Know how to sail.
* Know how to forge metal.
* Have maximum intelligence.
* Have maximum strength.
* Have maximum stamina.
* Have maximum health.
* Have maximum morale.
* Be at least 60 moons old.
* Weigh over 90 kilos.
* Not have any health problems.
* You have yet to take part in 5 punitive expeditions. (0/5)
* You don't have 3 medals from the challenge. (0/3) [This is not mandatory yet]
* You have to repay what you owe the bank.

That last part sucks! I already took out a loan at the village bank and that was about 6 days ago and I still haven't earned enough or saved enough to pay the loan back. It looks like I'm not going anywhere for a long time, so as my fishing skills increase, I'll make more money and be able to save a portion of this strictly for paying the village bank back in about another week and a half.

I'm not going to attempt any risky activities at all because I found that some risks I took in level 1 cost me a lot of currency. I'll just pay the bank back and stick to steady, safe tasks and hopefully this will allow me to advance faster than I did in level 1.

Or - I need to get me a rich spouse in level 2.

There are *yikes* MARRIAGES in level 2...kinda staying away from THAT until I am better familiar with this level.

Anyhow - if you're 'in the game' I will catch up with you there. If you're not, then goshsakes, can't you see the banners for Human Age all over this blog? Sheesh - follow one of the banners and get signed up!

Maybe you'll catch up to me in a few weeks at

The Celts Level 2 Human Age

No comments: