Sunday, September 9, 2007

You Can Reach Me Through Yuwie

Yuwie and teeray.com



If you need to contact me, please do so through Yuwie. Just log in, look for 'teeray' and send me a message. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you're not a Yuwie member yet, don't worry - it's easy to get signed up at the site and it's FREE to join! Yuwie also pays members for interacting, so this is a site you'll want to be part of, anyway! Not even MySpace is paying members (yet).



Once my website (www.teeray.com) is functional, I will be easy to contact, but until September 15, when my site will be ready - just message me through Yuwie. I log in to Yuwie every day, so you won't have to wait very long for a response from me.

Good luck with your gaming! See you over at Yuwie!









Sega Dreamcast Console - Used

Sega Dreamcast Console - Used


This is a pre-played unit. The Dreamcast system provides graphics and game play that is even better than you see in the arcade. It's amazing that such a small machine can deliver such incredible performance. Chalk it up to superior engineering. Getting one or more extra controllers is also a good idea because some of the best Dreamcast games support up to four players at once. Features: Processing Power - 128/64 bit hybrid running at 200mhz. Onboard Memory - 16 Mb. Resolution 680 x 480. 3d Graphics Power - 3 million polygons a second. Media - CD ROM CD quality stereo. Audio - CD quality stereo.














This entry has been about Yuwie and teeray.com

No comments: