Sunday, September 9, 2007

An Important Message For Human Age Members

Human Age Members



When I logged in to play over at the Human Age website, I saw this important message for members:


IMPORTANT: Starting next week, we will be checking ALL accounts for computer, network or IP sharing! So if you haven't notified us yet, send that message NOW! Please include all account names, thanks!

Human Age doesn't allow multiple accounts. In fact, you'll be banned if you try to create multiple accounts. The site does, however, allow family members (or room-mates, I suppose) to each have an account through the same computer IP. There are specific qualifications for making sure that each person has their own GAME ID, even if they have to use the same computer. This is a bit complicated, and gamers who are already doing this will probably already know how all of this works.

I just thought I would post the admin message - in case someone has forgotten to log in for a few days.

So - CHECK IT OUT - If you haven't been to Human Age in a while - go check your account! If you're one of the users sharing a computer with another Human Age player, make sure you get things straightened out.

Okay - that's all - I gotta run - I logged in to the game already and I KNOW I'm in big trouble with my game because I FORGOT TO LOG IN for 2 days. My character is in BIG TROUBLE and I have to go save her before she dies!

Oh - by the way - I see from my members area that the Human Age world is still very cold, down to -11 degrees in some locations - so here's a double reminder to LOG IN to your area and CHECK ON YOUR Character. Put some wood on your fires so your game character doesn't freeze to death!

*whew* Luckily, I'm a wood carrier for another several moons, so I already know that I have a LOT of wood stored up for this cold season!

Gotta run!







Codes and Cheats Summer 2007 Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback (Trade Paper))

Codes and Cheats Summer 2007 Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback (Trade Paper))


Codes and Cheats Summer 2007 Prima Official Game Guide Our codes work We check them for you. Includes codes for8230 PS3 Full Auto 2 Battlelines, Mobile Suit Gundam Crossfire, NBA 07, Motorstorm, NBA 2K7 Wii Rampage Total Destruction, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Call of Duty 3 Nintendo DS FIFA 07, LEGO Star Wars II The Original Trilogy, The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe GBA X2 Wolverines Revenge, Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship, Tom Clancys Splinter Cell, Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl PSP Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories, Def Jam Fight for New York8212The Takeover, 300 March to Glory, Full Auto 2 Battlelines GameCube Blood Rayne, Hitman 2 Silent Assassin, Need for Speed Carbon, The Sims 2 Pets, Legend of Spyro A New Beginning PS2 Guitar Hero II, The Sopranos Road to Respect, Transformers, Bully, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories Xbox Scarface, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Madden NFL 07, Tony Hawks Project 8, Call of Duty 3 Xbox 360 NBA Street Homecourt, Def Jam Icon, Lost Planet Extreme Condition, Battlestations Midway, Major League Baseball 2K7














This entry has been about"

Human Age RPG Online Game

No comments: