Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Change Hunting Grounds On Tuesdays

Special Tuesday at Human Age Online RPG Game:

At Human Age, you can change Hunting Grounds without penalty...

BUT ONLY ON TUESDAYS!

I just went into my account to check on my PreHistoric woman 'teeray' (go figure)

Teeray's luck wasn't so good on the Marsh Hunting grounds, so I moved Teeray.

Now she's hunting in the Forest, where the animals are bigger and more dangerous.

I made sure Teeray had a decent store of 'currency' first, because usually Teeray comes home from Forest Hunting with some injuries. If that happens again, Teeray will be able to get some medicine, bandages and 'cures' from the store once she's out of the Forest.

Usually Teeray gets a bigger 'catch/loot' from Forest Hunting, so I hope that will be the case tonight.

Hunting is considered a 'nocturnal' activity and characters should have a 'day job' in order to gain currency and advance in the game.

Teeray will be a 'water carrier' for 12 more moons - but this brings pay PLUS Teeray gets to stock up on her own personal water levels as a bonus.

With the "Wood Gatherer" job, players earn pay PLUS a bonus of adding to their personal wood stock, as well.

The 'Stone Chooser' job requires that you purchase a hammer, so you can't do this job if you don't have enough 'currency' to get the hammer. It pays the most of all the jobs, but it is the longest 'job contract,' (30 moons) and the hardest labour.

I will decide, within the next 12 moons, whether Teeray will take the Wood Gatherer or the Stone Chooser job. I think Wood Gatherer will be good because I think I can keep Teeray's health stats, currency level, morale, strength, and everything else up enough to start a "Quest" as a 'Fire Starter' the next time I am working as a Wood Gatherer!

Anyhow - Teeray has to go off to the Market in the Human Age world now. She needs to check on prices - to see what her Hunting Catch will bring in once she's trapped some creatures in the Forest tonight!

Teeray is 48 moons old now, and going strong!

This entry has been about:
Human Age Online RPG Game

No comments: