Saturday, September 22, 2007

First Hunt With No Unpleasant Incidents

Hunting at Human Age RPG Game Online

Wow, I just completed the FIRST hunt ever where I did NOT get hurt or have to turn back home to mend!

I even forgot to check my Human Age character in her prehistoric world - while I was off at classes this week.

Amazing!

Plus, I was 'Marsh Hunting' where the prey isn't so big, but I nabbed a Laughing Parasaurus along the way - which doesn't happen often for me. This creature actually has some (laughing because I already ate it and because of it's name - in fact, because of this whole statment I'm making LOL) nutritional value!

And I only have 1 more moon to remain a 'water carrier' labourer, so I can switch jobs tomorrow! I think I can start my 'fire quest' tomorrow, too. Woo hoo!
:)


Heroes Season One Episode List

This entry, about:
Hunting at Human Age RPG Game Online

No comments: