Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Google Makes Random Checks For Spam Content

Google Does Make Random Checks:

I was unable to post for quite a while. The google-bots set my blog aside to check it for unique content versus s-pam posts.

Naturally, my blog checked out a-okay, however, Google sure took a long time to get around to verifying that my posts are original content!

Since I was last able to post, I have advanced nicely in the Gladiatus role-playing game, I am happy to say.

I have attained level 19 with 31+ 'honour' points!

Anyhow, be reminded that Google takes spam seriously - and do make original posts as much as possible so that the big G doesn't label your blog as one with duplicate content.

That's all for now - I have just logged in to Gladiatus and tried to set up for battle in the arena but the competition right now is quite well above my league, so I won't stay in the arena. I'll have to settle for going to pick a different kind of battle at some other location on the map in the game.

BTW - The Gladiatus online game also added a new section on the map in the game. It's called the area of 'Grimwood' and grim, indeed, it is - if you're not careful where you wander!

That's where I'm headed right now - into Grimwood to track down a Bandit for Publican.

Wish me luck!

This post has been about:

Google Does Make Random Checks on Blogs

No comments: